Your Stories. Your Memories. Your Values. Your Legacy
For 15 years Telling Tales has been creating memories through the joy of reading. You can help us continue to nurture a love of stories by remembering Telling Tales in your will or estate plans.
Your legacy gift will keep the pages turning for Telling Tales as they provide a reliable, steady flow of income that allows us to deliver programming and plan for the future, while inspiring the storytellers and readers of tomorrow.
There are many ways to give. Leaving a charitable bequest can be as simple as adding a clause to your Will. As experts in children’s literacy, we would be delighted to talk to you about the impact your legacy gift will have. We encourage you to speak to a financial specialist to help you determine which legacy option is right for you:
- Specific, Residual, or Contingent Bequests
- Registered Assets (RRSPs/RRIFs/TFSAs)
- Gifts of Insurance
- Stocks and Securities
- Donor Advised Funds
Planned gifts benefit you and Telling Tales. The advantages to you include:
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet allows you to support something you care about
- You may change your will at any time if your circumstances change
- You retain control and use of your assets during your lifetime
- Your estate receives a donation receipt for use against 100% of your net income in the year of your death, in the preceding year, and in any of the five subsequent years when taxes are owed
You Can be Part of This Story!
We would love to hear your story and understand what is most important to you. We are here to help and ensure your legacy is honoured. Please contact us for a confidential conversation.
Grace Davidson, Development Coordinator
Important Information for Your Advisor
Our Registered Charity details:
Legal name: Telling Tales
Charitable Registration #72526 0897 RR0001
Address: ℅ BLR – LLP, P.O. Box 1521.
20 Main Street North, Unit 4, Waterdown, ON, L0R 2H0